Drive Medical branded power mobility products are designed to withstand the rigors of daily use and include a comprehensive limited warranty to ensure years of service.
Scooter Direct includes a limited lifetime warranty to the original purchaser for the frame on your Drive Medical scooter. Also included is a fourteen (14) month limited warranty for the drive train components (transaxle, motor, wiring harness, and brake) and six (6) months warranty on the battery. This warranty does not extend to purchasers of used equipment. The limited warranty does not cover labor charges.
Should you have any problems, you can be assured that we will see to it that any technical or service issues will be remedied promptly and completely.
Effective for up to 14 months from date of purchase, Drive will repair, service or replace product – or product components – due to mechanical and electrical breakdowns or defects in material and workmanship. The plan is required for all residential deliveries of Drive and ActiveCare branded power mobility products.
- A single phone number for troubleshooting, replacement parts or repairs available Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Professional troubleshooting and service by highly trained industry professionals with years of product experience
- No out-of-pocket expense for repairs or replacements – your only costs occur should you need to ship the product to us
Using the Plan
To use the Peace of Mind Product Protection Plan, follow these simple steps:
- Have the model, serial number, date of purchase and the name of the dealer ready
- If you choose to call:
- Have the product nearby so that troubleshooting can begin promptly
- Call (866) 621-4933 to reach a Peace of Mind Service Technician directly
- Tell the service technician that the product is protected under the Peace of Mind Protection Plan
- Or, if you prefer email, you can email email@example.com
When speaking to the service technician, they will evaluate the situation with the product and take necessary steps to remedy the problem.
Often, our trained technical service representatives can diagnose the problem over the phone.
If the problem cannot be solved over the phone, the service technician will explain the quickest, most efficient solution for getting the product running again.
These solutions may include, but are not limited to, shipment of an easy-to-install replacement part, service by an authorized service technician or service at our facility.
* Damage resulting from neglect, misuse, and failure to follow manufacturers’ instructions or normal wear and tear (tires, fabric/upholstery, bearings, ABS plastic shrouds, footrests, fuses, bulbs, bumpers, aesthetics, etc.) are excluded from coverage. Coverage also excludes battery or charger installation or maintenance service.